The perfect starter unit for a professional washer. One nice feature is that this unit will connect directly to most homes without the need of a buffer tank. Pair this up with a 16"-20" surface cleaner.
The BE Industrial Series Aluminum Belt Drive Pressure Washer is Powerful, Reliable, and designed to meet the rigorous demands professional cleaning requires. This 4,000 PSI pressure washer features a Honda GX390 OHV engine for maximum performance and a heavy-duty triplex belt drive pump for longer life than direct drive units. Supported by a no-rust aluminum frame, belt guard and heavy-duty 12-inch flat free all-terrain tires, for ease of use and mobility around any job site. Complete with steel braided hose, quick-connect fittings, and professional ergonomic spray wand to ensure user comfort, professional results, and reliability – this pressure washer gives you The Power You Need
- Powered by 389cc Honda GX390 air-cooled 4-stroke OHV engine to deliver maximum cleaning performance and reliability with a 3-year warranty
- General TS1511 triplex belt drive pump features oversized connecting rods for long lasting pump life, solid ceramic plungers, unitized stainless-steel inlet and discharge valves, and a brass manifold
- Features a lightweight no-rust aluminum frame with heavy-duty 12-inch flat-free tires for easy mobility around any jobsite terrain and a large 6.1L fuel tank that requires less frequent refilling
- 3/8-inch 50 ft. grey non-marking durable steel-braided hose for professional use with four brass quick connect fittings - 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soaper - for easy hose connections
- Wand Assembly includes 36-inch lance and commercial grade high pressure 5,000 PSI insulated spray gun for user comfort
Designed for the professional, this pressure washer will deliver high performance on a routine basis to get the job done quickly and effectively. It has the power to blast through the toughest grime
Engine: Honda GX390
Pump: General TS1511
*This item only ships to BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario & Quebec*
*Shipping cost calculated at checkout*
*FREE local pickup (Langley, BC) can be arranged
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire*
Excellent starter machine! Looking forward to using it really soon! Thanks again Colin and Big Shot Supplies!
Well built and well spec'd for a good price. This thing is great. BE knows how to put together a quality product