VitalOxide is an EPA and Health Canada registered disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.
To Apply: Apply Vital Oxide full strength to pre-cleaned hard or soft surfaces, wetting thoroughly with spray, sponge, mop, or by immersion in solution.
Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes for virus inactivation - 10 minutes for bacteria disinfection.
Dilution Ratio: Ready to Use / 9:1 (NSF sanitizer for hard, non-porous food contact surfaces) / 5:1 (carpet sanitizer)