The X-JET long range nozzle is now available in Canada as the M-JET nozzle. The M-Jet has all the features of the X-JET except it comes with a variable nozzle on the outlet of the nozzle. The M-Jet is to be used on jobs where the zero degree impact of the original XJET is not required. MJET will inject and proportion soaps, chemicals, or other liquids at high pressure without going through your pump, hose, gun or lance. The MJET can project liquids to vertical heights over 40 feet depending upon the capability of your pressure washer. It can be used with virtually any pressure washer, hot or cold for 3000 PSI to 3500 PSI.
- Wash and remove mold, dirt, and mildew from various structures without using ladders or scaffolding.
- Sterilization of housing areas for agricultural needs
- Caustic spraying that requires using harsh chemicals that can destroy pumps
- Dispensing proportion insecticides
- De-greasing heavy equipment using high-pressure soap without going through the pump
- Long range nozzle with variable fan patterns
- Quick connect plug on inlet of nozzle
- Hose barb for chemical injection
- 14 chemical proportions
- 15' clear vinyl tubing
- Ball valve for shut off
- Filter with hose barb
*If you wish to use the nozzle on its own without the hose, you can purchase and install a 1/8" Plug (in place of the threaded barb fitting that attaches the hose to the nozzle) and install it with a 7/16" wrench as shown.