This brass nickel plated ball valve is a "must have" for any pressure washing professional. By installing this at the end of your high pressure line you can:
- Switch from one gun to another without shutting off your engine
- Switch from your surface cleaner to a gun without shutting down your engine.
- Use the ball valve only (no gun) to rinse areas with ease.
- Have the ball valve wide open at the end of the hose when starting your engine to allow the engine to start with no resistance.
- Female Pipe Thread x Female Pipe Thread
This time saver features an aluminum ergonomic handle for easy operation and Teflon seals.
Restocking fee applies to any cancelled orders after initial purchase on the 1/2" variant.