- Concentrated hydrofluoric acid-based aluminum cleaner and brightener for a natural color.
- Makes 55 gallons of Ready-To-Use product (Heavy Mix)
- Dragon Bright I is the first step in a 2-step fleet and machine-washing process. It is intended to be used with Dragon Clean.
- Dragon Bright helps prep the exterior surface for road gunk, dirt build-up, and soot removal.
- There is no brushing required.
- Dragon Bright can be applied through X-Jetting, up-streaming, or down-streaming.
Shelf Life: As long as the drums are sealed and not left to evaporate or freeze or exposed to prolonged excess heat above 110 degrees F, they can be good for as long as 10 years.
For aluminum brightening; mix 5 gallons into 50 gallons of water. Further
dilution of the product will be required. The amount of dilution will vary
depending on road gunk, dirt build up, soot and surface conditions.
Heavy Mix - No further dilution before X-Jetting or Downstreaming
Medium Mix - 1 part water to 2 Parts Ready-To-Use Mix before X-Jetting or Downstreaming
Light Mix - 1 part water to 1 part Ready-To-Use Mix before X-Jetting or Downstreaming
X-Jet Application - Apply Dragon Bright (Step 1) to the entire surface area of what you are cleaning. Let it dwell for 60 seconds and ensure the soap does not dry. Then apply Dragon Clean (Step 2) and let it dwell for 60 seconds and again, ensuring that the soap does not dry. Then, using hot or cold water fully rinse the entire surface. Let dry and see amazing results.
Also available is the 2 Step Cart Application System
Click here for Dragon Clean (Step 2)