GRIP is another SAFETY solution for your ergonomic comfort.
GRIP is a set of handles for when an Operator is using section 1 of any REACH-iT Pole as a ground handle - which is the REACH-iT SOLUTION for glass fencing, balustrades, and ground floor windows.
HOW TO USE GRIP:
- Remove section 1 from your REACH-iT Pole
- Slide the small foam handle up the pole section to suit your comfort
- If you want to use internal tubing, thread a length of RHINO-TUBE that matches the length of your #1 section down the inside of section 1, using a 5/16" PUSHFIT at the top to prevent it falling through section 1
- Connect the internal tube of GRIP with a 5/16" (8mm) PUSHFIT to the internal tube fitted to section 1, so that water will flow through from GRIP to the brush.
- Slide on the main GRIP Handle onto the base of section 1, with 6-8" overlap. Close and adjust clamp.
- Connect RHINO-TUBE to the 5/16" PUSHFIT at the base of GRIP
Alternatively, keep the RHINO-TUBE on the outside of GRIP and section 1, and hold it with your fingers.