Gutter Butter is a biodegradable, concentrated cleaner effective at removing oxidation from many surfaces including gutters, siding, metal roofs, and more!
Dilute as needed and apply with low-pressure mist. Brush if needed. Rinse thoroughly with water. It can be run through pressure washer pump safely.
- Pre-wet surface and surrounding areas prior to use, pay special attention to windows
- Do not allow product to dry on the surface
- Always test the inconspicuous area. Use in temps above 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not use on polished aluminum. Stucco/Dryvit may change color, use with caution
- Always wear appropriate PPE, glove and eye protection
- Gutter Brightening – 10:1 (17 oz/gal)
- Vinyl Siding Restoration – approx. 24 oz/gal start low and increase as needed
- Metal Roof Restoration – approx. 24 oz/gal start low and increase as needed
Where I live we get a lot of sun that fades homes. Gutter butter helps remove the oxidation.