(Lead time varies, please contact us for info)
Updated & Improved Hydro-Mixer XL Proportioning System
- XL comes standard with (1) water, (1) soap and (1) chem/SH metering valve. Select 2nd soap metering valve in options to add 2nd soap valve.
- For optimum performance, reliability, accuracy & consistency **standard connections are 3/4" water & chem, 1/4" soap**P40-inlet 1", 1/2" bypass, AR45 inlet 1 1/4", 3/4" bypass**
- Standard is mounted to aluminum plate. Upgrade to Storm Guard HD aluminum cover to give your Hydro-Mixer XL added protection and it looks great!
- Built for high GPM gas powered pumps like the Comet P36/P40 or AR45 or compressor driven air pumps 10+ GPM
- Special high flow metering valves (made in the USA) designed to give you full performance and no restriction on the pump even when running low SH %.
- Bypass setup for gas pumps included allowing you to run in bypass with the solution recirculating for approx. 5-10 minutes max.
- Add 2nd soap/surfactant metering valve to run 2 products simultaneously or eliminate moving your soap line between tanks. Run a surfactant and degreaser or neutralizer/rinse aid.
- Valve indicator to know what % you're running at and ease of operation.
- Identical water and SH valves deliver consistent and accurate ratios day in and day out.
- Precision soap metering valves allow for fine tuning and adjustments right where you need them. No more frustrations of having too much or too little and not being able to get it just right.
- All components are designed with chemical resistance in mind, ease of maintenance and service and long life of the complete system.