- Goulds TA17512E-PS GB Series High Pressure
- Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- 5.5 GPM
- Stainless steel
- 1 HP
- 115/230 Volt, 60 hz, Single Phase
- Viton Mechanical Seal
- TEFC - Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor
- 3500 RPM
- 17 Stages – Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation
- 1" NPT Suction & Discharge
- Poly Impellers
- O-Ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gaskets required
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size
Anyone with experience knows the time on a job is not the time it takes applying solution, its the rinsing. This pump with the pro portioner, can bulk wash houses and buildings so fast your head will spin. We shoot 3 to 4 stories from the ground without any attachments to do it and could go up several stories with a boom lift and not be a problem. No 12v system can do what the boosters can do, contrary to what you see in your google searches or YouTube videos. This we know first hand.
We went from 2 hour house washes with a 12v into 30 minutes with the booster pump. We went from 5 day strata jobs with 3 guys brushing every inch of it with a tucker pole or pressure washing it with ladders and boom lift like idiots, ending up with sub par results and call backs, to 1 guy spraying from the ground with the booster in 2 days, with perfect results and no call backs and client for life.
And now we have Colin in Canada selling the best systems in the world, along with the amazing agent clean soap line up and EBC!