This unit is designed to give you 10.5gpm at 200psi with the ability to adjust the flow and pressure using the built-in regulator. It is also ready to run dual guns with the two ball valves at the pump if desired. Just add a second line and you have 2 guns at 5.25gpm.
- Heavy Duty WATER DRAGON Aluminum Skid with Vibration Isolating Rubber Feet
- Honda GX160 engine with electric start
- Udor Zeta 40P/GR Pump with Pressure and Flow Regulator (this poly pump will help stand up to the harmful effects of bleach)
- 300' 1/2" Orange AG Hose
- Plastic body chemical applicator gun with Viton seals
- 4 nozzle holder with #60 0, 15, 25, 40 degree nozzles
- 20" stainless steel lance with quick connects
The control unit features a manual dump valve, pressure control knob, glycerine filled pressure gauge, and two ball valve discharge ports.
***Must Read Below***
- Before operating or re-operating the pump move lever to the dump position (Right) so the pump will start at zero pressure. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL VOID THE PUMP WARRANTY
- Turn pressure adjustment knob counter-clockwise to relieve spring tension. This step only applies to the initial start up and is not necessary in daily operation of pump
- Start unit and let run until air is evacuated from the system
- Move lever to the pressure position (Left) open spray gun or spray boom and turn the pressure adjustment knob clockwise until desired operating pressure is achieved