(Lead times may vary, please contact us for details. Pull start option currently unavailable from Manufacturer)
This unit is designed to give you 10.5gpm at 200psi with the ability to adjust the flow and pressure using the built-in regulator. It is also ready to run dual guns with the two ball valves at the pump if desired. Just add a second line and you have 2 guns at 5.25gpm.
- Heavy Duty WATER DRAGON Aluminum Skid with Vibration Isolating Rubber Feet
- Honda GX160 engine
- Udor Zeta 40P/GR Pump with Pressure and Flow Regulator (this poly pump will help stand up to the harmful effects of bleach)
- 300' 1/2" Orange AG Hose
- Plastic body chemical applicator gun with Viton seals
- 4 nozzle holder with #60 0, 15, 25, 40 degree nozzles
- 20" stainless steel lance with quick connects
The control unit features a manual dump valve, pressure control knob, glycerine filled pressure gauge, and two ball valve discharge ports.
***Must Read Below***
- Before operating or re-operating the pump move lever to the dump position (Right) so the pump will start at zero pressure. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL VOID THE PUMP WARRANTY
- Turn pressure adjustment knob counter-clockwise to relieve spring tension. This step only applies to the initial start up and is not necessary in daily operation of pump
- Start unit and let run until air is evacuated from the system
- Move lever to the pressure position (Left) open spray gun or spray boom and turn the pressure adjustment knob clockwise until desired operating pressure is achieved
Pump Oil and Lubricants
- Best: Udor Lube – only available from Udor.
- Good/industry standard: SAE30 Non Detergent – available at most farm or auto supply stores.
- Will work: 15/40 Diesel oil – available at most farm or auto supply stores
- 80/90 Gear lube - available at most farm or auto supply stores.